This Java-based implementation of CHREST provides a graphical application and library for running a variety of CHREST models and experiments. Currently, the graphical interface supports a range of domain-types for demonstration and test purposes. Cognitive models can be developed using a range of languages.
Latest release: download
CHREST can be used in a wide number of applications, but the following application areas are specifically supported in the GUI:
- verbal learning
- pattern recognition and recall
- visual attention and memory
CHREST models can be developed using languages supported by the JVM: the manual gives examples using Java, Lisp, Python and Ruby.
- Ruby: See the jchrest webpage for a version of CHREST bundled as a jRuby library.
- Lisp: Examples using ABCL can be downloaded from the CHREST download link, above.
- Python: See the installation/running instructions in demo-1.py, which uses jython.
|Properties||Learn and Recognise|
|Paired Association||Model View|
|Learning Scenes||Recall of Scenes|